I have been on vacation this week enjoying Spring Break with my family, so I haven't had a chance to search out some fun party posts to share with you this week. So I thought I would share some of my favorite blogs with you instead.
Plus, I was very blessed to receive this wonderful
Stylish Blog Award
this week from a great blog
Thank you so very much Nikki! I am so excited to be among such great company for this wonderful award. It's really exciting to me to have anyone even read my blog, let along enjoy it so much. Thanks so much to each and every one of you.
The rules of this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you this award.
Thanks again Nikki!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- Despite my blog having a lot of chocolate and candy projects, I really don't eat much candy.
- I took classes in college that graded me on throwing a party, white water rafting, and how to set up a proper double elimination bracket.
- I swam competitively for 10 years against some great swimmers who ended up swimming in the Olympics.
- One of my biggest pet peeves is open cupboards in my kitchen.
- My hubby and I met when I was 13 years old, but never kissed or went on a date until after we were engaged.
- I LOVE music, almost any kind, and secretly wish I had a decent singing voice.
- My favorite time of year is fall when I can watch the leaves change, the holidays begin, the weather gets cool and breezy without being cold, and I get to watch my boys play football!