My good fairies needed Maleficent to fight for our Sleeping Beauty table to be complete, so I found THIS plastic canvas pattern from Annie's Attic.
The pattern itself wasn't hard to cut or sew. I even changed all the colors to look like the black and purple from Sleeping Beauty's dragon without too much trouble. But putting it together was some serious work. I'm not sure I got everything exactly as it was supposed to be. The pattern was not very clear in the directions and I think they seriously need to work on that.
But overall, it took me only a week to work on and it looked pretty cool on the Sleeping Beauty party table.