I am not a big fan of marshmallows, so peeps have never been high on my list of candy at Easter time. But they are a staple of the holiday, so it's fun to find new ways to use the Peeps Marshmallow candies.
Here are 10 fun ways to get your creative juices flowing!
1. Peeps Chocolate Pop by A Bird and a Bean.
2. Plush Peeps by Crazy Little Projects.
3. Peeps Popcorn by Simply Klassic Home.
4. Peeps Hat by Mrs. Peeps.
5. Peeps Topiary by The Hungry Mouse.
6. Peeps Paint Chip Garland by Jenni Can Knit.
7. Keep Calm Printable by Dollar Store Crafts.
8. Peeps Art by Choose to Thrive.
9. Peeps Smores by Dollar Store Mom.
10. Peeps Necklace by mirialiah1.