I will admit, I'm no fan of Corned Beef and Cabbage. So when it comes to coming up with a St Patrick's day menu, there aren't a lot of traditional options I will serve. Since I'm determined to find something tasty this year, I went to "work" searching Pinterest and the Blog-o-sphere for some great St Patrick's Day dinner recipes.
1. Irish Nachos by Mini Manor Blog.
2. Pot of Gold Irish Potato Soup by Home Is Where The Boat Is.
3. Steak and Guinness Pie by Closet Cooking.
4. Shamrock Stew by Taste of Home.
5. Lucky Charms Pancakes by Recipe by Photo.
6. Shamrock Chips with Pot o Gold Dip by How Does She.
7. St Patricks Day Beef and Veggies by Midwest Living.
8. Green Mac And Cheese by Food with Kid Appeal.
9. Cheddar Topped Shepherds Pie by Martha Stewart.
10. The Reuben Dip by Nobel Pig.
Okay, so that last one had Corned Beef in it, but if it's on a chip, it can't be all bad! Looks like whatever we end up doing, it will be lots of meat and potatoes and I can definitely get behind that!