There's not much better than turning your old waste into fun new projects that you're kids will love. I've scoured the Internet for the best Toilet Paper Roll Crafts so you don't have to. Here are great printables, decoration ideas, toy crafts, and projects that will excite both young and old.
2. Toilet Paper Roll Train Craft ~ You're little ones will love this "working" train made from recycled milk lids and toilet paper rolls. It would be so much fun to create your own train and then roll it around the house while being the little conductor. What a great idea.
3. Printable Despicable Minion Toilet Paper Craft ~ Everyone needs a little help from some Minions. Here is a free printable to give you a boost. They may not help you with your work, but they will sure but a smile on your face when you look at them.
4. Cardboard Tube Flowers ~ Make some toilet paper roll flowers for Grandma or your favorite teacher. You'll love how easy and simple these are to make, but how beautiful and long lasting they will show you're love.
5. Toilet Paper Tube Halloween Characters ~ Just in time for Halloween, here are nine toilet paper Halloween characters to dress up your mantel, Halloween party, or play date. They are simple to paint and decorate so you're little one can help decorate the fun.
6. Cardboard Tube Binoculars ~ Let your kids get a whole new view of the world with their own binoculars that you won't worry about them carring around the yard and house. Kids can go on a safari or go on a secret mission to save the day with this toilet paper craft.
7. Toilet Paper Roll Race Cars ~ Race around the house with these cute race cars that your kids can customized and design themselves. Have car decoration contests or cardboard tube derbies for a great rainy day craft.
8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Finger Puppets ~ Join the ninja turtle craze with these fun toilet paper roll finger puppets. You have all four turtles to battle the "bad guys" and entertain you're little ninja all afternoon. These would also be great party favors at a TMNT birthday party or movie viewing party!
9. Toilet Paper Roll Tube Bowling ~ Entertain your toddler on a rainy day with this easy tube bowling game. Using old toilet paper rolls, colored paper, and crumpled paper, you have everything you need for lots of fun and games.
10. DIY Marble Run from Toilet Rolls ~ My kids love marble runs, but they are so expensive. I love how simple and fun this marble run is to make. Plus you can change it around to have a new run everyday. How clever is that?
Thanks Ladies ~ I LOVE these pictured tutorials! Feel free to share your I was the Star of the Party badge on your Blog, Facebook, or Instagram. You out shined us all today.