It's Friday night Football here in the Kandy Kreations household.
The Perfectionist had his first home game tonight and it was awesome! They won 49-8. It was so much fun to sit in the stands and cheer on the team. I forgot how much fun it was to watch football in person.
But is it just me, or am I the only one that feels for the losing team? I guess I've been on that side so many times, that I just naturally feel bad for all the other kids. Those kids are someone's baby and she's cheering them on just as much as I'm cheering on my kid.
Despite my soft sport heart, I'm still cheered my kid on as loud as anyone there (much to the annoyance of the fans all around me.)
And I'm cheering on these great features from last week's Dare to Share Saturday. Did you see them?
Fall is starting to peek it's head out here in Colorado and I'm loving it. I'm so excited to break out my fall decorating ideas and show them off in my home and blog.
1. Fall Decor Letters ~ I just love the colors in these DIY letters. And that tree? Too, too cute. These look super easy but spectacular, so don't be surprised if they make an appearance at my house this fall.
2. Fall Mantel ~ I have been blessed to have a fireplace mantel at the last few houses we've lived at. I've really enjoyed dressing it up each month and love to see how others decorate their mantels each season. This mantel really embraces the beautiful colors and textures of fall. So cool.
3. Halloween Footprint Sign~ I love great Halloween projects that you can create with your kids. They are wonderful decorations and memories rolled into one. This footprint sign is a fun decoration for Halloween.
4. Fall Cork Coasters ~ If you are a coaster type of gal, you'll love this decorating idea. These cork coasters can be made into fun shapes for any holiday and will save your furniture in a very festive and natural way.
5. Fall Smokey Lights ~ I love to have candles burning in my house. I rarely do with so many boys throwing balls around all the time, but if I did, these fall smokey lights would certainly make an appearance in my fall decorating. They have a certain ambiance and fall fire feel to them that makes me think of smores and bundling up in fall coats on a crisp evening.
Did you see all the great features that Pam shared this week? If not, go check them out (as well as her Homemade Tomato Sauce).
She and I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week.